Post 'em in here. I'll also go into some detail about what's currently going on behind the scenes.
Today I got most of the work done on integrating the play interface for the new UI. There are a few missing bits, but it's essentially playable so I put a link on the game page so you guys can try it out and let me know about anything you run into. I was struggling / frustrated with the move validation stuff today, and there may be a bug that somehow lets you take too many turns.
I think the next thing I will do is more or less rewrite / restructure all the PHP code and database stuff. That will let me clean up how everything works a significant amount and make stuff like this easy. If I had my druthers, I'd just save it for the Node backend, but ... yeah, you've seen how fast that's been going