This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
New members - Please read 
Site Admin

Welcome to the Tetris Guide forums! There are a few things I'd like to make sure you know about:

• You can post here without registering an account - though if you want to reserve a username or use other common forum features you will have to sign up. Signup and guest posts are guarded by what I hope are easy Tetris-related questions. Just fill in whatever is blanked out with question marks. If you don't "get" one of them, please let me know! They are only there to prevent spam bots, so don't be concerned about sharing the answers or anything like that.

• Please do not promote this forum in other Tetris-related forums, that's rude. It's fine if it's brought up in conversation or something, but if the intent is to "go there instead of here", that's not okay. I am mentioning this specifically because there's a chance of discontented members of other site(s) showing up soon, and I hope that whatever community we build here is made up of members who are respectful and well-behaved, even (or especially!) towards people/places they don't like.

• I'm not actually doing anything with the main site currently, so it's pretty much just gonna sit like that for now.

• If you find yourself sorely missing a particular site feature, do let me know. I can probably snag a plugin or something, or in the worst case program it myself.

• Tetris goes in the Tetris forum. Trolling/flaming goes in the Trolling forum. Everything else can go in Chatter.

Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:05 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]